Wednesday 7 December 2011

. THE REFLECTION .

  I was very excited to go to BEL 120's class today . I felt like my beloved teacher wil asked us to do something exciting .
  Miss Zu asked us to go into five group. She told us to take the scene from Tan Sri P Ramlee film and acting . What a great idea right ? My group's member was NINA,FARA,FITRI,FAKHRUL AND TAUFID . We took 3 Abdul film because it is interesting . After the perfomance, we were so sad because we dont performed very well.Fadhilah and Adib wo the best actor and actress . Congrate!
  There i got many lessons such as we had to prepare to get what we want .  then,understanding and a good cooperation was the key to build a good group .
  Lastly , I hope that my beloved lecturer will do many kind of thing such as acting ad singing . Thank a lot to my lecturer that never give up to support and teach us to speak very well in english .






No comments:

Post a Comment