Wednesday 14 December 2011

. LCC CARNIVAL .

Today, my friends and I go to LCC carnival.Its was held on 12 december untill 14 december 2011 at speaker corner and SL .There were 11 booth at the carnival.There were many food and beverages .The price was quite cheap and adorable . I and nina was so excited buying a food from Miss Zu's booth. She sold many kind of food such as fried macarony,spageties and a lot of food. the macarony was so delicous so that i came back to the booth to buy another one. I also tried bandung + soda that my lecturer make. Its was the delieious drink that i never taste.
then,we took some pictures.Its was a memorable time for me because its make us more apart .
i hope there were many kind of this activities for the future so we can got many experiences and memories :)



X O X O












No comments:

Post a Comment